CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.29.2008

Save Boobies, Love Pink!

I didn't get tagged but hey, I thought it was a great idearz, so I did it anyway. I got this from pretty mama, Yummy411. Here are my fave PINK products, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.




Eyeshadow : Pure Luxe Eye Colors in "Femme Fatale"
Photobucket
Photobucket



Blush : Sally Hansen Natural Beauty (Inspired by Carmindy) Powder Blush in "Ethereal"
Photobucket
Photobucket



Lipstick : MAC Adoring Carmine Holiday Collection 3 Rose Lips in "To Swoon For"
Photobucket
Photobucket



Lipgloss : MAC Fafi Collection in "Sugar Trance"
Photobucket
Photobucket



Another kind of pink product : My Sidekick ID, which I'll be replacing soon with one of it's cousins.
Photobucket

Unfortunately, I don't have a pink look... at least not as of now. But as soon as I create one, you bet your pretty pink panties I'll be sharing it with y'all.

Oh yea and please remember ladies, you have them in front of you anyway so why not not feel them? Go ahead and give the twins some lovin' by making sure they stay healthy. For more info, log on to:

2 love taps:

Tracy said...

I don't think I have a lot of pink in my makeup stash. I should start branching out! You remind me I need to schedule a follow-up next month for my fibro adenoma. Bleh.

yummy411 said...

hey i tagged everyone! thanks so much for sharing. i loved seeing your pink products. i NEED to effing find the sally henson stuff by carmindy grrr!

sugar trance=LOVE!